Pepper Canister Church, Dublin 2
Pepper Canister Church
St Stephen's Church, fondly referred to by Dubliners as the Pepper Canister Church. Built in 1824, gets its name from its pepper pot-shaped dome. It was the last Georgian church built by the Church of Ireland and is one of the most distinctive historical buildings in the city.
It’s still used as a place of worship, the venue also hosts musical events including performances by the likes of James Vincent McMorrow and other popular musicians.
A3 print - 420mm (H) x 297mm (W)
A4 print - 297mm (H) x 210mm (W)
A5 print - 210mm (H) x 148mm (W)
Unframed vertical print matt card.
Digitally printed on 350gsm uncoated white premium card.
Packaged in sustainable, 100% biodegradable clear flat bag and a recyclable back board.